Online CFOA® Program
- Develop a solid base in investing in the financial markets, through analysis of equity (stock) and derivative (options and futures) markets.
- Build the analytical skills necessary to successfully establish trading strategies that maximize financial returns and take advantage of different market situations.
- Strengthen trade management skills as well as risk/reward, probability and asset allocation capabilities.
- Prepare you to successfully pass the CFOA examination in order to become an officially Certified Futures and Options Analyst by the ICFDT.
Since it is an online course, there are no set dates, and candidates can study at their own pace. Some students can successfully complete the course in under a week, while others might do so in a year.
The official CFOA program, and therefore this online course, is structured around four main blocks:
- I. Markets & Financial Derivatives
- II. Options
- III. Futures
- IV. Risk Profiles, Asset Allocation & Risk Management
The following is the official content rubric:
In order to be an official CFOA holder, the ICFDT establishes education and experience requirements which are waived when enroling in the TrendUp CFOA course. As a result, the only requirement for obtaining the CFOA certification is passing the official examination.
However, please be aware that at this time, all course materials and the examination are exclusively in English.
For the exam, the content blocks are weighted as follows:
- Section I: 10%
- Section II: 50%
- Section III: 30%
- Section IV: 10%
The exam will either be taken online through an online proctor system, or in a test center, anywhere in the world.